Thread: Southwest Florida Airport Isues.

Southwest Florida Airport Isues.

Ok guys I think I know what the problem is and why my wheels are sinking into the runway. The photo scenrey around the airport I believe is conflicting with GEX V2 from flight1. Any tips would be great but I believe that is the problem and have no clue how to fix that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by goodperson36 View Post
    Ok guys I think I know what the problem is and why my wheels are sinking into the runway. The photo scenrey around the airport I believe is conflicting with GEX V2 from flight1. Any tips would be great but I believe that is the problem and have no clue how to fix that issue.
    Is there any way to de-activate GEX from Flight 1 in that section around KRSW?

Honestly ricardo I would not know where to start on deactivate GEX V2 around the Airport. I will deal with the problem. The wheels are sinking just a little bit so it's not that bad. But I wish that you guys would have GEX V2 installed so that you guys can beta test this scenery so that it is compatible with GEXV2 so that we don't have these issues. I will say the Airport is really great.