Thread: Cayman Airways Introduces...

8 Cayman Airways Introduces...

Fellow Airmen,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the addition of the Boeing 737-800 (with winglets) to the Cayman Airways virtual fleet. Our real world recently took delivery of this aircraft and it will be commencing real world operations in the coming weeks. Thankfully for all of us, we need not wait that long. At present the aircraft has been put on Grand Cayman to New York and Grand Cayman to Chicago services, however, you are of course welcome to use it on any route that you wish to fly, with the exception of Little Cayman..

She is available at this time from our fleet page, be sure to download today. More information including checklists will be made available as soon as possible. In addition, Cayman Airways has taken delivery of their second SAAB 340 aircraft, VP-CBR. She will be made available for download from our fleet page soon. This brings the total Cayman Airways fleet up to 9 aircraft as of December 4th 2016.

• 2 Twin Otters
    • 2 SAAB 340's
    • 4 B737-300's
    • 1 B737-800

Exciting changes coming soon to our operations and website, please stay tuned. All the best for the holiday season everyone!
    FlyCay CEO: Jonathan Schutte - Contact: jon@flycay.com

My Pilot Logbook : Follow us on Twitter : FlyCay Facebook

Aahh yes, to the photoshop Hangar i go I shall do the SAAB 340 for you buddy