Thread: Projects for 2017

Projects for 2017

Hi Ricardo,

Been a while since I've posted but wanted to see if some of these airports might be under your consideration for 2017 as these three have always been overlooked by 3rd party developers and only have some low quality freeware versions. They are also not very big airports as far as having many terminals.

1. KDAL - Dallas Love Field, near downtown Dallas, large Southwest Airlines hub, only one big terminal and two runways. Not to be confused with KDFW in the center of Dallas and Ft Worth. This is one of the most common but neglected airports by 3rd party devs.

2. KABQ - Capital of New Mexico, big Southwest Airlines hub and also has an Air National Guard wing on base. Not much in the way of terminals and has been lacking in the southwestern part of the US.

2. KTUS - Tucson, AZ 100 miles south of Phoenix and also another large Southwest Airlines base and Air National Guard base. Only two small terminals and has also never been done.

Interested to hear your thoughts.

KBUR Bob Hope airport

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

SEQM Mariscal Sucre International Airport (new) in Quito, Ecuador (make sure it does not come into conflict with another payware scenery for old SEQU airport

Flew 17 relief flights to MTPP, 5 relief flights to Chile, 7 relief flights to MYNN, 5 relief flights to NZCH, 7 relief flights to Japan, 4 relief flights to NJ via KPHL/KACY, 5 relief flights to RPVM/RPVA, and 4 relief flights to TDPD

Hi all,

if I am not mistaken, the Cayman sceneries do not work with P3D V3. Is there an update / new product planned (MWCR, MWCB (& MWCL)) ?
    Also the Jamaica airports MKJS & MKJP would be nice to have in P3D V3.
    I have all of them from FS2004 then switching to FSX and I miss it for P3D.

Thanks,
    Florian

Quote Originally Posted by CAY784- Florian View Post
    Hi all,

if I am not mistaken, the Cayman sceneries do not work with P3D V3. Is there an update / new product planned (MWCR, MWCB (& MWCL)) ?
    Also the Jamaica airports MKJS & MKJP would be nice to have in P3D V3.
    I have all of them from FS2004 then switching to FSX and I miss it for P3D.

Thanks,
    Florian
    Not yet, and we still don't know when we hope this year we can let you folks know about some of our sceneries for P3d. The problem is that they will require further work because there is FS8 code on some of the oldest sceneries. Our MWCR is P3dv3 compatible though.

Hi Ricardo,
    thanks for the reply. So I will eagerly wait for the P3D stuff - and for the time being I will try to get MWCR running in P3Dv3 as the FlyCay home base

What about Houston Hobby? That's a major Southwest hub.

Hi Ricardo,

the FSX MWCR scenery might be P3D compatible to lower versions, but either it is not P3D V3 compatible or the installer is unhappy with V3 - at least it complains during the installation process and shuts down.
    If it is easy, then a low-budget update for the MWCR installer for P3D V3 might be a quick to realize project

Thanks & best regards,
    Florian

KCHS Charleston International Airport with Boeing factories and USAF air force base!!!!