Thread: LatinVFR Barcelona El Prat LEBL released for FSX and P3D

Post LatinVFR Barcelona El Prat LEBL released for FSX and P3D

After almost a year on development, we finalized our Barcelona project. This grew from being an airport project to a city project, with the help of our friends in Latinwings we managed to do this complete package.

Extremely detailed airport and surroundings.
    Photo scenery and autogen, covering 300 square Kilometers.
    Detailed city and major landmarks.
    Static aircraft.
    Very good performance and VAS usage.
    Animated SODE jetways.
    AFX file representing actual airline parking positions.
    Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport.
    scenery configurator.
    Much more

http://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr...-fsx-p3d.phtml

Wow, Ricardo, love the color and shape of that green glass building, great job! I have a question thou, I was planning on buying PREALSOFT HD Cities - Barcelona. do you thing the colors of that city and your photoreal scenery for your airport blends well, or is it even necessary to buy PREALSOFT Barcelona City if I get your airport? I guess what I'm asking, does your airport covers the city too, similar to what you guys did with my wonderful Puerto Rico scenery?

Hi,
    we have included the city (important buildings) and photo scenery with it, so you won't need to purchase anything else, everything is included in this package. have fun!

Thanks once again, Ricardo, awesome...

I was surprise to see LatinVFR PRAT airport on a promotion sale t already at SimMarket! We normally don't see recently release scenery discounted so quickly.

Yes, the other competitor of LEBL lowered, till the 10th of May, so we had to lower ours just a bit.