Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prepar3d V4

Post Prepar3d V4

Hello folks, as you have heard P3d v4 is coming next week.

We are on the process of making our most recent/popular addons compatible with the latest SDK methods in the coming weeks. And of course, no charge at all. With the exception of KSAN which will become V2 in the coming weeks.

We are extremely happy with what its coming with P3dv4, which is I believe the future of flight simulation!

Just to give you folks an update.

Awesome news, Ricardo!

All of LatinVFR Prepar3D v2 and v3 products are Prepar3D v4 compatible. They work without any issues. It all will be a matter of updating the installers accordingly.

We will like to apply some of the new SDK techniques to them in the coming weeks to some of our products.
    Last edited by Ricardo_LatinVFR; 05-25-2017 at 02:50 PM.

Thank you Ricardo, can not wait to see KMIA with the new SDK techniques! By the way can SLVR receive the same treatment?

Regards,

Walter
    Walter Almaraz Roca

I'm looking forward to seen the Pearl of the Caribbean, Puerto Rico in 64bit.

Awesome, just came here hoping to get some v4 info. Thanks guys!
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Walter A. View Post
    Thank you Ricardo, can not wait to see KMIA with the new SDK techniques! By the way can SLVR receive the same treatment?

Regards,

Walter
    KMIA we should in the coming weeks, the rest we will do an effort to get them also soon.

Thank you for your answer Ricardo
    Walter Almaraz Roca

Awesome news Ricardo, can't wait.
    Regards,

Luis

I'm wondering if just pointing the scenery library to the scenery installed in the P3D v3 folder will work as well? I have some really old Latinvfr stuff working in P3D v3 and don't want to screw with that. TTCP is one of my favs. Will experiment in a couple of days!!