Gentle Aviators,

I have return back into the sim world but have packed up FSX and switched to Xplane11, Purchasing P3dv4 Next week since i'm focusing on some other things at the moment but enough gibber-jabber, feast your eyes

VP-CNG for the night and approaching RWY08R for MNATE2 Departure

Walk around on the ground doing checks

Back in the Cabin just having a seat with the Flight Attendants cause of delayed cargo before heading back into the flight deck

Look at this beauty (& to think this is a default plane in XP with FMC)

I will say, guess a lot of people wasn't out for the daytime hassle so most are on the 800 tonight.

Back in the pit, Cargo just arrived and made the call to the boarding counter to announce that passengers may now start to board.

Was so busy that i nearly forgot some departures out of good old Miami Vice.

On the MNATE2 heading over the City

No App/Landing shots, lots of crosswind were affecting me and the controls on the aircraft are a bit lose so yeah, a lot of focus coming in but here are 2 shots a Custom Officer who was on the ramp.

People I will say this.....I Love this Dynamic Lighting, it makes and take simming to a whole new level of realism of what I always wanted in sim, now it's here.

I actually got XP for the I-XEG 737 Classic since QW has dropped the project and I'm actually enjoying XP but I intend to get P3DV4 for QW787 But I do hope you guys enjoyed the photos and stay tuned for more of my upcoming flights.

Take Care & Happy Flying