Thread: LatinVFR releases San Diego v2, KSAN for P3dv4

LatinVFR releases San Diego v2, KSAN for P3dv4

Hello folks!

We are proud to release our first in a series of newly and freshly developed 64 bit scenery for Prepar3d v4. A scenery package completely done on the new code and taking advantage of all this great environment for flight simulation.

This scenery has been re done entirely and for that we have made this a new version, downtown and other surroundings added and many new features.

Please make sure you remove any previous version of KSAN or another scenery from other developers. Mesh and photo scenery from other developers are fully compatible and tested to work 100% aside from our own works, but no one can top a 5 meter mesh that's for sure which we have for the entire San Diego area.

Package features San Diego KSAN v2 64bit P3dv4:

• Scenery completely and exclusively designed for P3dv4, only V4 SDK code on all scenery elements.
    • Extremely realistic airport and surrounding buildings
    • Interior modeling on terminals.
    • Native ground polygons, with bump and specular maps.
    • Photo scenery and autogen, covering 30 square Miles
    • Detailed city (downtown) and major landmarks.
    • Approach path for runway 27 extremely detailed and done with a customized 3D mesh (5 meters)
    • Extremely detailed customized 5 Meters mesh.
    • Animated CTRL+J jetways
    • AFX file representing actual airline parking positions.
    • Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport.
    • Dynamic lighting .
    • Tested and compatible with all other terrain add-ons of the area.
    • scenery configurator tool.
    • Much more.....

http://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr...san-p3d4.phtml

Thank you all for your support, we have done a hot-fix for some wheel ground sinking that is occurring. We apologize for this and please download and install accordingly:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zgkxuf4e5...otfix.exe?dl=0

I am having a problem with P3D 4.1 hard crashing without any indicated error in content log after installing the new KSAN this morning. This is flying the default R22 in and around the new KSAN airport scenery. I had the previous version (1.3 I believe) of the LatinVFR KSAN airport with no issues. The sim starts fine at the airport, but after flying around for about 3-5 minutes above or close to the scenery, I get a hard P3D crash. This happened 3 consecutive times, even tried a reboot on the computer before launching the sim without any luck. I'll try the patch you just put out to see if there is any difference. Anywhere else I can look for the content of the error message (if there is one)?

Update: Post hot-fix the scenery is working fine without a crash. Thanks for the update.

Great scenery but I'm having a problem with a lot of the jetways having large gaps between sections when connected to AI aircraft

Quote Originally Posted by Ben F. View Post
    Great scenery but I'm having a problem with a lot of the jetways having large gaps between sections when connected to AI aircraft
    Hi, is that only for AI traffic, or are you also having that issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_LatinVFR View Post
    Hi, is that only for AI traffic, or are you also having that issue?
    Having the same issue with my aircraft at certain gates

Quote Originally Posted by Ben F. View Post
    Having the same issue with my aircraft at certain gates
    we will revise this and come up with a solution for 2.1, which should be out in the coming days. thanks

Hello all, in regards to the ground sinking, I have received reports that there is a file conflicting with our scenery, which is causing some ground sinking.
    if you still have the issue please email us with a personal solution.

regards

We have just released KSAN v2 for FSX and FSX SE.

http://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr...sx-fsxse.phtml

We have initially created this scenery for a 64 bit environment, and thus we have ported down to a 32 bit (FSX) environment mostly texture size and reduced some performance hungry scenery elements. Nonetheless please use the scenery configurator tool in case you wish to reduce the amounts of certain objects depending on the performance in your system you wish to remove.

Do make sure you remove any trace of KSAN v1 or any other scenery from another developer.
    Enjoy!