Thread: Black Buildings

Black Buildings

Hi,

I have been using these airports for a while including some time in P3D v4, but I've never noticed these black textures on the buildings. The black textures are on buildings in KRDU, KSAN, KSNA, and KRSW. Is there a way to get rid of this?

Thanks

Hi,
    this is because you are missing the texture files for the autogen. How did you install those airports?

Sorry for not responding sooner, but I went ahead and reinstalled each airport. That fixed the problems. I had installed them originally through Simmarket with the P3D v4 installers, and I used the same installers (probably were updated since then) to reinstall each scenery. They all work and look great now though. Thanks

I do have a quick question. Since you have worked with Icarus/Skyline Sim for converting to X-plane before, is there any chance you would convert their upcoming X-Plane KCVG to P3D? Is it even possible to convert from XP to P3D?

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Sorry for not responding sooner, but I went ahead and reinstalled each airport. That fixed the problems. I had installed them originally through Simmarket with the P3D v4 installers, and I used the same installers (probably were updated since then) to reinstall each scenery. They all work and look great now though. Thanks

I do have a quick question. Since you have worked with Icarus/Skyline Sim for converting to X-plane before, is there any chance you would convert their upcoming X-Plane KCVG to P3D? Is it even possible to convert from XP to P3D?
    Hi, about Icarus we only submit our scenery for them to take them from FS to XP. So actually I don't know how they proceed with the other things they do. thanks