Thread: KSANv2 Coronado Bridge ?

KSANv2 Coronado Bridge ?

Hi Ricardo,

Just getting started with v4 and bought KSANv2...

I'm not sure if your scenery has the Coronado Bridge included - but - I think it does... I have two overlapping Coronado Bridges - one seems appropriate - the other I'm guessing might be from FTX Vector ? If so - would it be possible to add an exclusion to your scenery - to remove the less detailed bridge if it exists ???

OBTW - I guess they painted the runway edges in KSAN - man - that's really GREEN now...

Thanks...

Regards,
    Scott
    Last edited by scottb613; 12-12-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottb613 View Post
    Hi Ricardo,

Just getting started with v4 and bought KSANv2...

I'm not sure if your scenery has the Coronado Bridge included - but - I think it does... I have two overlapping Coronado Bridges - one seems appropriate - the other I'm guessing might be from FTX Vector ? If so - would it be possible to add an exclusion to your scenery - to remove the less detailed bridge if it exists ???

OBTW - I guess they painted the runway edges in KSAN - man - that's really GREEN now...

Thanks...

Regards,
    Scott

Hi,
    actually we did not add, we were thinking in doing our own so that we can exclude the default. In any case please send me a screenshot to support(at)latinvfr.com thanks

Hi Ricardo,

Sorry - I missed your response... I'll send email as well...

Here is what I'm seeing with LVFR KSAN loaded and ORBX Vector... I'm assuming that's the only two sources of bridges that would have been in the area ?? If not yours - I haven't a clue why there are two... The bridge is a true icon of San Diego and one of the most stand out landmarks in the area - would really like to see your scenery clean that up if possible - hopefully aligning to the ORBX Vector road system... Thanks so much for all you do !!!

Regards,
    Scott

Hi, we will settle this issue with the bridge by finishing up our very own designed so we can exclude those. In the coming weeks a KSANv2 update will come with a customized bridge.

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks so much - fantastic news...

Regards,
    Scott