Thread: KFLL suggestion

KFLL suggestion

Happy New Year LatinVFR!

Being from South Florida, I'm very happy to see how you constantly updated KMIA to include the city.

Would you be willing to do KFLL? With the extended sloped runway and brand new international terminal, plus the growth in traffic, I think it would be a great addition. You already have shown good products with sloped runways like SVMI and know South Flordia very well. I know other good developers like FSDT have done FLL, but their version is outdated and they are not looking at updating it anytime soon.

Thanks

Luis

Quote Originally Posted by LuisKMIA View Post
    Happy New Year LatinVFR!

Being from South Florida, I'm very happy to see how you constantly updated KMIA to include the city.

Would you be willing to do KFLL? With the extended sloped runway and brand new international terminal, plus the growth in traffic, I think it would be a great addition. You already have shown good products with sloped runways like SVMI and know South Flordia very well. I know other good developers like FSDT have done FLL, but their version is outdated and they are not looking at updating it anytime soon.

Thanks

Luis
    Hi Luis, thanks for the support!

Being also a South Florida native and using this facility I have always dreamed of doing it. However if the other developer confirms they won't be doing it in the future we can put this one in the to-do list.

Will be looking forward to BWI and P3Dv4 updates to older products in the meantime. Thanks for the response.