Thread: KFLL suggestion

KFLL suggestion

Happy New Year LatinVFR!

Being from South Florida, I'm very happy to see how you constantly updated KMIA to include the city.

Would you be willing to do KFLL? With the extended sloped runway and brand new international terminal, plus the growth in traffic, I think it would be a great addition. You already have shown good products with sloped runways like SVMI and know South Flordia very well. I know other good developers like FSDT have done FLL, but their version is outdated and they are not looking at updating it anytime soon.

Thanks

Luis

Quote Originally Posted by LuisKMIA View Post
    Happy New Year LatinVFR!

Being from South Florida, I'm very happy to see how you constantly updated KMIA to include the city.

Would you be willing to do KFLL? With the extended sloped runway and brand new international terminal, plus the growth in traffic, I think it would be a great addition. You already have shown good products with sloped runways like SVMI and know South Flordia very well. I know other good developers like FSDT have done FLL, but their version is outdated and they are not looking at updating it anytime soon.

Thanks

Luis
    Hi Luis, thanks for the support!

Being also a South Florida native and using this facility I have always dreamed of doing it. However if the other developer confirms they won't be doing it in the future we can put this one in the to-do list.

Will be looking forward to BWI and P3Dv4 updates to older products in the meantime. Thanks for the response.

Hi Folks,

As someone who doesn't fly tubes very often - this is perfect and highly desirable for me as well - as a it's a haven for turboprops and bizjets...

Regards,
    Scott
    Last edited by scottb613; 02-02-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks, so whats FSDT thinking on their KFLL plans? has anyone asked and have they responded?

Hi Ricardo,

I just took a gander - it's been bandied about for the past few years - no real yes or no - I don't think another post would get a real answer... There are so many small regionals that haven't been done - that would be comparable - it might be better economically doing one that definitely isn't going to be done twice ?

FSDT KFLL
    http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?board=25.0

Regards,
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by scottb613 View Post
    Hi Ricardo,

I just took a gander - it's been bandied about for the past few years - no real yes or no - I don't think another post would get a real answer... There are so many small regionals that haven't been done - that would be comparable - it might be better economically doing one that definitely isn't going to be done twice ?

FSDT KFLL
    http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?board=25.0

Regards,
    Scott
    Hi Scott,
    KFLL with that elevated runway certainly looks like an awesome thing to recreate in the sim. I am sure if we announce the folks down in FSDT will be swift in saying they will do it too. So lets see what happens.

Right now we are working on KBWI and we have some updates on our old South American/Caribbean scenery and we would like another medium type in the US.

Hi Ricardo,

Sounds good to me... I do have the other KFLL and one thing I noticed - now that I have UTL is that a single runway can't keep up with traffic demands - I don't know if any advances have been made in parallel runway operations - but - it sure would be nice to have it here...

I also fly the Caribbean a great deal and am sorely missing many destinations in v4 as I don't think they are compatible - thankfully I have TJSJ as my base or operations... I know the other guys did St Lucia - but they haven't touched it since - and short of St Barts is probably is one of the coolest runways in the Caribbean - love to see that done again someday as well - so I can use it in v4...

Glad to see you have plenty of work ahead - best of luck...

Regards,
    Scott