Thread: KBWI Baltimore-Washington Int'l Airport P3dv4

yikes KBWI Baltimore-Washington Int'l Airport P3dv4

Hello Folks,

Its been some time since our last release, today I wish to present you WIP shots of our next release which is Baltimore-Washintgon Int'l airport KBWI.

The scenery as shown is P3dv4, though we should plan and see if an FSX version is possible, pending on memory and vas levels once we water it down.

It will have, season switcher, SODE and Ctrl+J jetways (two options)

The airport is sitting on a 3D mesh, allowing the airport not to be 100% flat, only the runways, aprons and taxiways will be flat but grass and sorrounding areas will be sitting on variable terrain. Downtown Baltimore is also going to be represented... among with many other cool features.

Hope you enjoy our pics:

Release should be in the coming weeks!
    Last edited by Ricardo_LatinVFR; 06-01-2018 at 01:05 AM.

Original requester for LVFR to do this airport for FS9/FSX and P3D...

Can you PLEASE make a version of this airport for FS9? I requested this airport from you some time back for FS9. It would be terrible to have presented this idea and not have it in the sim I requested it for. There are some of us still using the old sim and this would be great to have in it. Thanks in advance!!

So glade you did KBWI!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    Can you PLEASE make a version of this airport for FS9? I requested this airport from you some time back for FS9. It would be terrible to have presented this idea and not have it in the sim I requested it for. There are some of us still using the old sim and this would be great to have in it. Thanks in advance!!

So glade you did KBWI!!!
    Hi, we can't no longer support FS9. We must find a way to have this properly work in FSX which at this point is a challenge since everything has been conceived to be 64bit. FS9 has way too many limitations for what we have already achieved. So sorry!