Thread: KBWI +SODE Problem

KBWI +SODE Problem

I am trying to use SODE Jetways at various gates (A8, A9, A10, C2, D16) with the PMDG NGX (tried 700 and 800). I have parked at the appropriate marks, and also tried farther away.

I receive the following:

"Aircraft Door too low for the Jetway (during Dip)!" and/or"Aircraft Door too low for the Jetway (during Extension)!"

I do not receive this error at any other SODE airports. Can anyone shed light on this?

Thx for any input.

Joe

P3Dv4.3 on Win10, NVIDIA 1080TI, 32GB RAM, i7-7700K.

Quote Originally Posted by JPL19 View Post
    I am trying to use SODE Jetways at various gates (A8, A9, A10, C2, D16) with the PMDG NGX (tried 700 and 800). I have parked at the appropriate marks, and also tried farther away.

I receive the following:

"Aircraft Door too low for the Jetway (during Dip)!" and/or"Aircraft Door too low for the Jetway (during Extension)!"

I do not receive this error at any other SODE airports. Can anyone shed light on this?

Thx for any input.

Joe

P3Dv4.3 on Win10, NVIDIA 1080TI, 32GB RAM, i7-7700K.
    Hi, please email us with your issue, I have forwarded this to the SODE developer who did them for KBWI.

The solution worked for this costumer, we will be adding the SODE fix on the first update to KBWI in the coming days..